Last updated July 07, 2022
Thank you for your purchase and we hope you are happy with it. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, then mail your return to the following address:
6604 Highway 80 W
Meridian, MS 39307
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
Midwest & Milestones
There are occasions where merchandise must be returned. Prior to returning any item, an “RA” number (Return Authorization) must be obtained to receive credit. This number can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A 10% handling charge must be charged for all items returned for reasons beyond our control. Items must be returned freight prepaid. Returned merchandise must be received in saleable condition. Credit or refund will be issued at the purchase price less the 10% handling charge upon receipt of the merchandise.
Midwest Products is proud of our quality and will always stand behind our workmanship. In order to effectively service our products, the following will apply:
- Merchandise Damaged in Transit – We cannot accept for credit any obviously shelf-damaged merchandise or merchandise that is damaged in transit. Damage claims caused in transit must be filed with the transportation company. If we can be of any assistance to you in substantiating your claim, please feel free to contact us.
- Defective Merchandise – We know that no matter how conscious we are regarding quality control, an occasional discrepancy may occur. Should a discrepancy occur, please contact our Customer Service Department with details of what is needed to put the product back into saleable condition. We will send the necessary items direct to you or your customer.
Contact customer service, all returns must be approved before sending back. They could be returned to one of two locations depending on which location it originally shipped from, Meridian, MS or Sun Valley, CA.
(818) 768-6800 or (800) 872-7661
Please contact our office to request an RGA number prior to returning merchandise by one of following ways:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax your request to (203) 431-9064
- Telephone (203) 438-6577
When returning items, you must include the RGA number provided on all shipping documents so that when the return is received at the receiving dock it can be easily identified and matched to the RGA issued. After the returned items are received, a credit memo will be issued to the customer or the customer is sent replacement product for their returned items.
All returns must have a return goods authorization number issued by Ullman Devices in order for a refund and/or replacement to be given. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to return the item to our site. No product will be accepted for return without prior authorization. If a return is authorized, there will be a 10-20% handling charge, and shipping costs must be prepaid.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least thirty (30) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Abused & Damaged Products – products that were improperly used and/or used for an application other than the original intended use.
- Altered Products – products that have been altered or modified in any way, including but not limited to bending, cutting, grinding, heating, melting, sanding, sawing, or any other form of manipulation that changed the original shape.
For defective or damaged products, please contact use at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All returns will be handled by our customer support team and all refunds will be issued pending a formal review of the condition of the product being returned.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: